Tuesday, 26 November 2013

BornPrettyStore Review + OOTD

Well shit, it's been a while! I've had a rough few months and some horrible things happen but I'm finally back.
A little while ago I received a gorrrrrrrrgeous watch from Bornprettystore.com 
They sell absolutely everything a girl could want from eyelashes to watches to stationary and even contact lenses! 
The shipping was so fast considering and the watch itself arrived in the cutest little box with extra padding so as to keep it safe. 

This is the watch I chose;






As you can see it has a quite a gothic design on the front. I think with watches it's important to have a timeless quality otherwise it won't go with anything! 
As I work in a bar (often in basically pitch black!) I needed something that I would be able to read, it's great if you want to tell the time at a glance! This watch is absolutely perfect, it has a really nice, soft leather strap and fits even my child's wrists (:

It took a while to get it set to right time but only because the boyfriend was trying to do it and refused to read the instructions... -.-

check out my 'seriouswatchmodelling' face as well haha!
I tend to team the watch with darker outfits, it's perfect for autumn.
And a fall smokey eye, any excuse! 






Overall I'm really impressed with the experience and would definitely order from there again! 

The fabulous helpers at Bornprettystore have given you all a voucher to use, the website would make a great choice for christmas gifts for any girlies you have in your life (:
you can find my exact watch here

The voucher code is ANNAPC10 
happy shopping!

What I'm wearing;

Shirt/Skirt - Newlook
Boots - Kurt Geiger




















1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hope everything is good!
    this watch looks super cool!
    I love the leather skirt!!
    Xoxo
    Patinka
    patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin