Friday, 29 March 2013

I Was Left To My Own Devices OOTD

Sup guyzz, anyone notice it's still freezing? My Mediterranean body can't take it man. 
What is this weather ):
I've gone home for easter and I am already so bored. I guess once you live on your own you can't ever go back to living with your parents! Haha it drives me crazy!
Have a fantastic easter and I will be seeing you shortly (: Just enjoy me being a dickhead (:











Jumper - Charity Store
Skirt - NewLook 
Belt - Primark
Wedge Creepers - NewLook 
Necklace - Accessorize 

xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love the look of the knee high socks over tights!

    mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback! :)
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite way of layering up (:
      Sure thing :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes.

    Can’t wait to see your next posts!

    Keep it up.

    Caitlin | coffeecatsandpointlesschats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Means a lot to me!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU PLEASE :)

    XXXX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog and your style! I know what you mean about going back to the parents house, I left for uni and I'm back for a month and it's very boring and weird!

    Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster award :) check it out here http://missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-2-and-3.html

    Issy (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I'm glad you get it :D
      ah thank you so much Issy (: love your blog btw (:
      xxx

      Delete
  5. such a great outfit

    xxx Zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrolled down through your blog and you have some great looks! I really liked how you put this one together! :)

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin