Friday, 22 March 2013

Check This Off Your List OOTD

I'm not even going to pretend I have a good reason for disappearing I'm just going to say it involved lots of alcohol and not going home for about a week haha so W I L D.

I love theeeeese shoes man, they're so hideous they're cute, in like a pug kind of way! 
They're made of some shitty Styrofoam so they are a dream to walk in (:
I promise promise promise to update more frequently! I am literally the most unorganised person ):

I've been trying to get clever with layering because I've been in cold denial for so long but I realised the other day that it won't be warm. IT WILL NEVER BE WARM.









Just look how happy I am to be back! I'm so lame man :P


Shirt - Gap (mens)
Dress underneath - Missguided 
Wedge Creepers - New Look 
Necklace - Accessorize 
Jacket - Topshop

Pacey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin