Saturday, 19 January 2013

When the Lights are Out on Every Street

WOW. I have been MIA for almost two months which is just unacceptable! So many deadlines at the same time! You know when everything goes wrong at the same time?
Yeeeeah.
That happened. 

Seriously not in the mood to go to work today, it snowed thursday night meaning I was stranded in Bristol for two nights! Turned out to be a lot of fun though :p 

This isn't what I wore out because that is soaked through from the snow ):
But it's what I'm wearing before I have to trek to work. 

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!


Been obsessed with Urban Outfitters lately, Chloe took me there recently and I was like; WHAAAAAT HOW HAVE I NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME IT WASN'T JUST HIPSTER T-SHIRTS






 It's so fucking cold nowadays as well! Well obviously because it snowed but sweet jesus! A huge gust of wind blew into me in the photo above and I thought I was literally going to die. 
NAT COOL BRO 
I love winter though, I love coats that's why. 
And yes I will continue to wear shorts all year round. Try and stop me winter!

Excuse the no make-up and casual hair, I have been enjoying being a bit lax the last few weeks (:

Leather Jacket - Topshop
Cardigan - New Look 
T-shirt - Stolen from a friend 
Shorts/Platform Shoes - Urban Outfitters 
Socks - M&S 
Rings - New Look
Necklace - Accessorize

Hope you're all good and coping with life and all that, blogging more recently now since  deadline hell is over (;

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great outfits,
    I love the first jacket!
    You look amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The only jacket I ever wear :p

      Delete
  2. Hi Pacey,
    I love your style, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award if you're interested- check it out. rureviewsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:
      ahhhh that is so so sweet, thank you very much! I will check out your blog of course (;
      xx

      Delete
  3. beautiful legs !!! and love your shoes !

    http://piggymix.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks, chicken leggggggs ;P
      they were on offer!

      xxx

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin