Monday, 21 January 2013

Alpha Dog OOTD + New hair!

Merry Monday! Uni was cancelled this morning. 
England gets a flake of snow and BAM everything goes to shit! 
None of the buses were running or anything, so stupid! 
Saying that I'd be a bit pissed if I died on a bus on the way to a 9am seminar -.-
Here's what I was going to wear but decided to book another tattoo instead (; As you can see my hair is short! Haha I didn't get it cut per say... just got the ol' extensions taken out.
Boy did I feel bald with 90g less hair on my head! 
I am quite liking the lack of effort my natural hair takes! No more blending hair for me :D

And yessssss the roots are gone! I keep saying I'm gonna let them grow out but I just can not tear myself away from the blonde!











Cardigan - New Look 
Shirt - H&M 
Necklace - Gift 
(Leggings and Tights together)
Wedges - Office
Bracelets & Rings - New Look
Nail Polish - [Barry M] Blue Moon
HOW GORGEOUS ARE THESE SHOES? I have been looking for some wedges like these for months and I finally got some in the Office sale for £20 (;
Surprisingly easy to walk in as well and not painful at all! 
GO AWAY ICE I WANT TO BE TALL ):

Have a good Monday! Try not to fall over (;

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are gorgeous! Looked through lots of your posts and your style is so nice! Love your whole blog!
    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin