Thursday, 6 December 2012

Cosmic Fighter OOTD

Bunked off Uni today (oooh rebel) my first day off work for about a week which is horrendous considering I'm only part time :p 
Just lounging around the house occasionally lifting food to my mouth. 









 I love all the pieces in this outfit so much, the leather jacker is my new favourite jacket and I have not stopped wearing it since I got it. 
The shorts as well OMG I got these in a topshop sale agggges ago and every time I wear them I get someone complimenting them! 
Also how cool is my tshirt? I used to love playing streetfighter! 
Can't beat a comfy hoody or Docs in such appauling weather. 

Leather Jacket - Topshop
Hoodie - H&M 
Tshirt - Thrifted 
Shorts - Topshop
Boots - Doc Martens 

xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love the grunge look - you look great here. Amazing legs too!

    I am now following and would be great to follow each other:

    Lurchhoundloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^.^ haha I love the whole culture!

      I will check you out now (:
      xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love your blog:)
    Following you now,hope you follow back...:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I will check you out of course (:
      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you (: that means so much!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love love love the shorts :) Very cute ! and the jacket as well :) I got one from forever 21 a while back wear it whenever it gets cold over here :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are like my favourite thing to wear!
      You can't beat a good leather jacket ;P
      xx

      Delete
  5. hey, i really like your blog.
    you want to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?
    i would be happy :)

    lovely greetings

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't have bloglovin at this time but I will definitely check your blog out (:

      xx

      Delete
  6. hey, i really like your blog.
    you want to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?
    order prescription drugs site
    where to buy Tramadolhere

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin