Sunday, 18 November 2012

Velvet Flowers

Hello beauties, today it was nice and sunny with just a hint of chill in the air! Perfect dress weather! I like getting my legs out, can you tell? ;P haha my boyfriend said I looked like a weirdo but I don't care! I put a leather jacket over the top and was warm enough (: 
I've finished all the filming so just waiting for the editing now :D 



theses shoes are just beautiful aren't they *.* I can't stop looking at them! I got them almost two years ago in an Office sale! Down to £20 from £90 (: 
They are pretty uncomfortable but after a bit of manning up I got used to them (:


I hope you're all having a fabulous week (: I'll get round to posting more frequently soon! Hahaha enjoy more of my skinny legs :p 

Dress/Belt - H&M
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Office

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on gfc.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!!!!!! love your dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers m'dear (: it was a bit of a squeeze though ;p

      Delete
  3. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll check out your blog and if I like it, I'll follow you (: xxx

      Delete
  4. follow back? I'm new on blogger :)

    sparklemefree.blogspot.co.uk

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit, so cute and pretty :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    i love your little dress h&m is deff one of my favourite shops never lets me down...the dress really suits you lovely.

    love claireefairee <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin