Friday, 2 November 2012

Jump on it

Woops! Looking at my calender this morning and I realised I've neglected you for 5 days! 
*slap on wrist*
This is mainly because I haven't been wearing anything too fashion forward lately, a horrible combination of laziness and illness (Nobody wants snotty tissues in their shiny new bag...)

Here's something I threw together today for University in an attempt to not look hungover!






One thing I have discovered is that New Look jumpers are actually some of the best quality! Totally unexpected considering the price! They have loads in stock at the moment and I just want every single one! Definitely go in there for a look if you're a jumper fanatic!
There b e a u tiful shoes arrived in the post this morning as well! They were tad uncomfortable but (I hope!) once I've broken them in they'll be fine. 

Leather Jacket - Topshop
Jumper - New Look 
Necklace - Accessorize 
Rings - Topshop & New look 
Shorts - H&M
Tights - Primark 
Shoes - Boohoo
Bag - H&M

xxx


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this, your style is fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great; absolutely love those boots! Love your blog too - following!

    I've just started blogging over at http://saskiasattic.blogspot.co.uk/ Perhaps you'd be kind enough to have a look? Would be much appreciated! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tank you! Yes of course! As a fairly new blpgger myself I love checking out new blogs (: xxx

      Delete
  3. love what you are wearing here!

    i followed your blog, follow mine please?xx
    http://demigeorgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Your blog is lovely, definitely following (: xx

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! Lovely blog, feel free to come and say hi, I'd really like to meet some more bloggers!

    Leanne xx
    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! I feel too many bloggers don't talk ): Awesome blog name btw! xx

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin