Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Did You Walk Through Walls?

A post in two days? Shit's going down over here. I think England's getting a weird heat wave again because it was warm enough not only to bare a cheeky bit of flesh but also sleep without a jumper :O 

Stop the bus. 

Anyway! It's been a boring day, got zero work done when I really should be doing some but I am very excited/nervous for this weekend /: spot of filming to be done at my house which means I have to clean it (BLECH) and make sure everything is in place! 

Throwing a jumper over a bodycon dress is a great way to get away with wearing it in the daytime if you don't want to look overdressed (:







I love this headband! I'm not really a head accessory girl because I hate it when they start to hurt and then your ears start to hurt, does anyone else get that?? Haha it's so off putting! Anywho I wore it for about 2 hours then threw it in my bag in disgust :P 

I am also in love with this necklace, I've shown it to you a couple of times and I just can't get over it! So detailed and cuuuuute :3


I promise I will stop wearing these shoes one day, maybe... they're just so comfortable! Gah I love feeling tall! 
Hope you've had a good day, or going to have a good day wherever you are (:

Headband - Topshop
Jumper - Newlook
Aztec dress - Miss Selfridge
Socks - M&S
Shoes - Boohoo
Necklace - Accessorize

xxx

10 comments:

  1. You are too pretty for words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much ^.^ xxx

      Delete
  2. You are so cute and I love your outfit.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love your blog (: xxx

      Delete
  3. such a nice outfit *_* i love your hair! your blog is very good and interesting. im gald if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you (: I check out all blogs posted in the comments and follow the ones I like (: xxx

      Delete
  4. Such a nice outfit. You look great! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! If I like your blog then I'll definitely follow (:

      Delete
  5. WOW!!! We love your style!Kisses from Cocoanuts:
    Marina & Noe

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin