Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Danger Doll

So coooooold recently! I know I wanted it to a be a bit chillier but this is ridiculous! 
I love bonfire night, just the whole atmosphere and the pretty fireworks make me so happy! 
It was pretty cold so under my tights I'm wearing leggings and a biiig fluffy coat over the top.

 I got this skirt in the post and didn't realise it was such a weird shape! Like, the cut was just weird, it made me look boxy /: so I rolled it up a couple of times to get it to flare a bit and you can verrrrry almost see butt cheek (Sorry about that! Something you'll have to get used to I'm afraid!)


I bought these wonderful bracelets from Harts+Crosses and they arrived so quickly! Aren't they cute? Suit my style perfectly and they were so cheap!*
My tiny baby wrists were too small so I had to adjust them a bit but they're better now (:

Shirt/Bag - H&M
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Belt/Tights - Primark
Skirt/Shoes - Boohoo
Rings - Newlook
Bracelets - Harts + Crosses
xxx

*These items were not sponsored I just really like them (:

4 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin