Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Christmas Wishlist #1

Something different today guys! Christmas is just around the corner can you believe?? Only 5 weeks away! 2012 come backkkkkk ):
Anywho! Here's a little list of things I've been eyeing up for christmas (; enjoy!


I've wanted so Jeffrey Campbells for agggges but they have quite a hefty price tag for someone with a small income like me ): I've been looking for some wedges as well for more everyday use and I hope I find these under the tree (:

I LOVE gossip girl! I have been meaning to pick this up for the last 2 years or so but other things just got in the way! I love the clothes, the characters, ooing and ahhing at Blake Lively in general. 

Any of the Benefit Box Blushes will do really, they have such natural colours and the cutest packaging! I picked dandelion to feature just because it was a nice pale pink but I'd be thrilled to get any of them really!

When they released the two naked palettes I was into my bright colours and blacks so I wasn't interested in them at all but now I think it would be a great everyday palette! But I've always felt too guilty buying what is basically a £40 palette!

I am in desperate need of some new makeup brushes! Mine have gone beyond tatty and now bordering the disheveled tramp stage. I'm not really one to hoard brushes so I only need one set at a time (:

How gorgeous is this coat! I can just imagine myself in it looking the bee's knees! I would love this coat but in all honesty it is a bit expensive for a fake fur coat (not that I would ever buy real!) but I will hopefully be seeing a dupe of this to unwrap!

So that's it! In no way am I expecting all of these, just a couple would be grand (: What do you want for christmas? I love being nosey and hearing other people's wants!

xxx

13 comments:

  1. I love the faux fur coat! could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Facebook:www.facebook.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous right? If I like your blog I'll follow you (: I check out all the blogs posted in comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the naked 2 palette is well worth the money :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you I always thing £40 is a lot but it is urban decay (: xxx

      Delete
  4. such a nice wishlist *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pop by and have a look (: thank you for leaving a comment ^.^ xxx

      Delete
  5. Ahh i've been lusting after the top coat since i first saw it...it's beautiful! Love your wishlist xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh to own such a thing! thank you (: xxx

      Delete
  6. Someone said my blog reminded them of Gossip Girl. I don't know what that means.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love the sigma set of brushes! Following :) Please check out my blog, I'd love to see what you think!
    Bunny x
    Bunnymunroe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Uh so expensive! I will (: xxx

      Delete
  8. Really like the Jeffrey Campbells. Just followed, please check out our blog if you have time and feel free to follow back :p
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want them so badly! Of course I will (: xxx

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin