Saturday, 27 October 2012

Dipped in Black




The air's getting really cold now, even though it was a bit windy (and there were aplenty chances to accidently flash someone!) I went for a skirt. I've never been one for jeans and I wasn't girly enough for skirts so I'm enjoying wearing this wonderfully feminine dip hem skirt! 

Anyone that doesn't own a long skirt I advise you to get one! Even if you just swish around the house in it like me! Swishy skirts are so much fun!

Paired with this wonderful satchel I think makes the casual jumper look more sophisticated.



Jumper/Skirt - Newlook
Necklace - Gift
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Daisystreet
Bag - H&M

Enjoy the sun while it lasts and try to stop buying suede things (;

xxx

14 comments:

  1. I really love the jumper, such a perfect autumn item to have x Great blog x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you (: Yes I've been wearing it everyday!

      Delete
  2. Love that skirt!!!!
    New follower by the way :)

    http://getalipstickforme.blogspot.com.es/
    .Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much!
      Lovely blog by the way!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing, such great style! You're gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow thanks! And coming from you (:

      Delete
  4. all your outfits look lovely x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you (: makes me so happy!

      Delete
  5. You look so stylish and beautiful!! :)

    Will follow u!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh thank you, I always think of myself and so unstylish! eeeee thank you so much ((:

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiiii!
    you just look so effortlessly cool, and you're so pretty too mrs!
    i love your blog, i've started following.
    i love how your personality shines through, please pop over and say hello, you seem so nice!
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awr thank you! I've followed you, with our shared of topshop it had to be done! xx

      Delete
  8. This outfit is amazing, I need this skirt in my life.
    Love your blog, just followed :)
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone needs a swishy skirt! I think for a diphen skirt it was quite cheap!
      Oh wow thank you (: so grateful! Will give your blog a check :D

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin